We are in current need of a talented WordPress developer to work on multiple upcoming projects.2-3 Years’ experience with web development and with WordPress required.
Is This You?
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- 2-3 Years’ experience with WordPress web development required, as well as plugins associated wit hWordpress
- Experience in PHP
- 2 or more years of experience developing websites.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL database.
- Experience with source code management and best practices.
- Familiarity with Agile software development environment and practices.
- Experience with business requirements analysis.
- Experience working collaboratively with designers.
- Education in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent fields of study.
We guarantee your resume will be read by top management in the company if you do the following:
- Provide us with a brief cover letter, 1 or 2 paragraphs giving us key points as to why you feel this position is a strong fit for you
- Please include in your cover letter or resume links to your portfolio or websites you have developed with a brief description of your involvement in the project.
- Experience developing and consuming REST/SOAP web services API.
- Experience configuring back-end web servers such as IIS and Apache.
- Experience with AWS platform and services.
- Experience with front-end web frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React and Bootstrap.
This position will be located in our Downtown San Diego or Encinitas office.
This Is Us:
We’re Edufair Interactive— a national, award-winning, full-service marketing and advertising agency that utilizes an informed storytelling approach for mid-market brands looking to transform their businesses. Through an integrated, analytics-based approach, we draw on our clients’ brand narratives and use technology, data science and creative thinking to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.